Men's Casual Shoe - GUMshoe - Corduroy
It really doesn’t get more comfortable than the GUMShoe in corduroy from Simple. With an upper constructed from organic cotton, the soft corduroy provides warmth and comfort. Available in Black and Coffee Liqueur, this outstanding shoe features a pedbed constructed from recycled carpet padding providing an amazingly comfortable fit.
Can't find what you're looking for?
You’ll love the fluffy, felt-like lining, and the gore on the vamp provides an awesome fit – the shoe can also be worn with the heel flattened should you prefer (see the picture opposite). The outsole is constructed from 40% recycled car tire and 60% natural rubber. Flexible and lightweight, this shoe is well priced, environmentally friendly, and extraordinarily comfortable. A real favorite!
(Product#68384 - Gumshoe - Corduroy)
- Awesome stitching throughout
- Gore on the vamp provides an excellent fit
- 100% Vegan
- Upper constructed from Organic Cotton corduroy
- Men’s certified organic cotton corduroy shoe
- Outsole constructed from 40% recycled car tire and 60% natural rubber
- Recycled carpet padding is used for the pedbed providing an amazing cushioned fit.
- Foot form inserts are made from recycled paper
- Leightweight - 9 ounces (on a size 8)
- Gorgeous fluffy-felt-like lining adds to the ridiculous level of comfort.
Based out of sunny Santa Barbara Simple Shoes have a strong environmental message that is ripe for our times. They produce shoes manufactured from environmentally sustainable materials – giving your footwear a comfortable guilt-free feeling all day long.
Simple Shoes’ ‘Green Toe’ line of shoes realizes their commitment to environmental sustainability. With footwear constructed from hemp, jute, bamboo, crepe and cork and on occasion, recycled car treads and coming in 100% post-consumer recycled shoe boxes, this Vegan Footwear is perfect for the Vegetarian Shoes and Bags Customer.
Simple Shoes also maintain tough contracts with the factories used to make their footwear to control labor conditions, outsourcing and quality.