<! -- end images -->
Hailey+Jason Wu Sandals by Melissa
A Melissa that values practicality. In another new piece from our collab with Taiwanese fashion designer Jason Wu, we bring you the simplicity of a sandal with the light touch of an extra elaborate texture. The straps are interlaced with details that simulate a hand-sewn piece, and the insole bears our partnership’s exclusive print. A flat that adds levity and grace to your day-to-day.
ADD TO CART
The melissa shoe was born out of a love for where art, design, technology and sustainability meet. As each melissa shoe is non-leather, they will not degrade in weather or water and are completely suitable for vegans and animal rights supporters. Made in monitored Fair Labor factories in Brazil.
How melissa plastic shoes are changing the world
melissa is a leading brand of the internationally acclaimed footwear manufacturer Grendene. The thermoplastic technology for melissa was developed exclusively by and for Grendene and is leading the way for sustainable practice for design, fashion and manufacturing.
(Product#81238 - Hailey+Jason Wu Sandals
- Melissa shoes are like sweet treats for your feet. As well as looking absolutely gorgeous, they are:
- 100% Vegan and Sustainable
- Super comfortable
- Sweet smelling – each infused with a delicious scent
- The best technology of renewal
- Cultural icons for contemporary living
- Designed by the most exciting and innovative designers working today, across all fields, including furniture, jewellery and design
- Fun, beautiful objects of desire
- Objects of sustainable living
- Made in monitored Fair Labor factories in Brazil
- ** Please note, this style runs 1/2 to 1 size big. Order 1/2 to 1 size down from what you normally wear.