Vegan Wingtip Brogue # 3989 by Dr. Martens
High quality synthetic upper materials are used on all Dr. Martens vegan products. The classic 3989 Wingtip Shoe sees this very fashionable subcultural classic for women available in a Cherry Red Cambridge Brush Off material. The high shine finish adds a premium feel that is tactile and supple.
• WOMEN'S VEGAN BROGUE WINGTIP SHOE
• CHERRY RED CAMBRIDGE BRUSH OFF- A VEGAN-FRIENDLY NON-LEATHER, SYNTHETIC MATERIAL, WHICH IS SOFT AND SUPPLE, AND HAS A SUBTLE TWO-TONE FINISH
• YELLOW STITCH
• MADE WITH GOODYEAR WELT, THE UPPER AND SOLE ARE HEAT-SEALED AND SEWN TOGETHER
DR. MARTENS AIR-CUSHIONED SOLE OFFERS GOOD ABRASION AND SLIP RESISTANCE
ADD TO CART
This is a Goodyear-welted product. The upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together, not merely glued like many footwear constructions.
A non-leather material, which is soft and supple, and has a two-tone finish.
Dr. Martens is offering a range of footwear utilising vegan-friendly, micro bre materials for the manufacture of the classic 1460 8-eye boot and 1461 3-eye shoe.
Dr. Martens understand that a vegan lifestyle is a conscious choice not to
be compromised. Therefore, the Vegan range maintain’s the brand’s renowned reputation for comfort, style and durability.
The collection replicates the signature footwear down to the very last detail, with the original air-cushioned sole,
the famous yellow welt stitching and a natural feeling heel loop on the 1460 boot. The non-leather ‘Felix Rub-Off’
or ‘Cambridge Brush-Off’ upper is not only very soft and supple, but also has a subtle two-tone nish and comes in a variety of colors. All the materials used are acutely vegan compliant, so why compromise
(Product#80994 - Vegan Oxford)
- WOMEN'S VEGAN BROGUE WINGTIP SHOE
- CHERRY RED CAMBRIDGE BRUSH OFF- A VEGAN-FRIENDLY NON-LEATHER, SYNTHETIC MATERIAL, WHICH IS SOFT AND SUPPLE, AND HAS A SUBTLE TWO-TONE FINISH